Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lent Day 24: Waiting the day

Today is a fine day to expect the Presence of God to surround and sustain us. What do we need from God today, that meditation on God's goodness and confidence in his Ability and Power (omnipotence) would offer? Consider this passage, as you wait on him:

My soul, wait silently for God alone,
         For my expectation is from Him.
He only is my rock and my salvation;
         He is my defense;
         I shall not be moved.
In God is my salvation and my glory;
         The rock of my strength,
         And my refuge, is in God.
        
Trust in Him at all times, you people;
         Pour out your heart before Him;
         God is a refuge for us. Psalm 62:5-8

1 comment:

  1. Please for Jesus sake do it once
    I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to pay tuition fees.

    What you have to do is
    1.go to my blog Positive Thoughts
    2.Remain on the page i.e Positive Thoughts for one minute and do some random surfing
    3.then click ONE ad only from Ads by Google box and visit there.
    4.remain on that page for one minute and do some random surfing.
    and that's it.

    Note: Only one click is needed per IP address.
    I will be grateful to you.
    I really need the money.
    I really need your help

    You can also follow my blog if you want

    ReplyDelete