Monday, June 13, 2011

Weedy seadragons

There seems to be something new popping up every minute. With all we know, we keep finding out more!

The BBC reports that a study on weedy seadragons conducted by Dr. Martin-Smith shows the relationship between their habitat and health. They look fascinating, almost alien.

I am staggered by the imagination of people. Far beyond that, God's creativity and infinite capacity to astonish blows my mind.

How he must delight in our discoveries, from childhood adventures to scientific research. I wonder if he adds weird critters once in a while, just for his amusement and the bemusement of humans.

What have you discovered lately that has surprised and enlarged your thinking? What new ways of knowing have helped you grow and flourish?


Read more:
*Listen as Wisdom calls out! Hear as understanding raises her voice! On the hilltop along the road, she takes her stand at the crossroads. By the gates at the entrance to the town, on the road leading in, she cries aloud, 'I call to you, to all of you! I raise my voice to all people. You simple people, use good judgment. You foolish people, show some understanding.' Proverbs 8:1-5 NLT

*LORD, you alone are my inheritance, my cup of blessing. You guard all that is mine. The land you have given me is a pleasant land. What a wonderful inheritance! I will bless the LORD who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me. I know the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me." Psalm 16:5-8 NLT

*(Jesus) "My Father has entrusted everything to me. No one truly knows the Son except the Father, and no one truly knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him." Matthew 11:27 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment