A friend offered the loan of a hospital bed with moving head and foot for Kirsten. We gratefully accepted. So the bed she's been using downstairs moves upstairs. My house to-do list this weekend:
- Empty and sell 10 gal. aquarium (sitting mostly empty on the table where W moved it when he redid my office floors in October. Sigh.)
- Clean and clear guestroom.
- Put papers from desk into files (five stacks of tutorials and articles; thousands of pages... oh what a lively fire that will make some day)
- Replace glass topper on desk (leaning against the hall wall since October. Sigh.)
- Disassemble bunk and move downstairs (W's help; the bunk sold on CL so someone picks it up tomorrow.)
- Wash K's and guest bedding.
- Vacuum K's and guest mattresses.
- Move K's bed upstairs. Redo bedding.
- Move the new bed in (W). Redo bedding.
- ETC. (Our Sunday School class comes over Sunday for lunch. Yeah, I know. You don't have to tell me.)
What's in process for you, for which you need God's light and life?
*Epiphany of the Lord - Isaiah 60:1-6; Psalm 72:1-7,10-14; Ephesians 3:1-12; Matthew 2:1-12
*Watchword for the Epiphany - Arise, shine; for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. Isaiah 60:1
* Psalm 5; Genesis 6:1-7:10; Matthew 3
*I delight to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart. Psalm 40:8
*Christ says, "If you love me, you will keep my commandments." John 14:15
Moravian Prayer: You are the light of the world. You are the light of our souls. Create in us a desire to do your will. Enable us to love you through our obedience. Let your light shine through us. Amen.