Monday, May 27, 2019

Instagram Queen: Slay instagram traffic and targeting in 30 days! by Lara Badiali

★★★★★  I was a beta tester for this course (call me surprised by its utterly practical and creative content.)
Wow. f you're setting up an Instagram account, maximizing the potential of IG for a business, or just curious what the IG fuss is about - here's my hearty recommendation to enroll in Instagram Queen.

I was not expecting much when I signed up as a beta tester. It was a 2-week test. I was kinda curious about IG, which I rarely used. My friends touted it as "the thing" and "the way we communicate." Ok, let's see, I thought. Why not?

What I didn't expect was to be taken from raw novice to really understanding the medium. I didn't expect a course with a fun and funny host who delivered serious content, laid out in a logical, easy-to understand way. I didn't expect a deep plunge into how-tos, lots of insider tips, links to resources, or confidence in creating valuable ongoing relationships. I didn't expect maximum impact and benefit.

But Lara Badiali delivered. And how! "Much more than we expected," according to fellow IG students and me. The course starts June 17. Click here to Lara more about it.

I admit it may cost you a pretty penny - but it's the equivalent of a university summer course ... in 30 days. The course replaces someone you'd hire to figure out this stuff on her/his own for a few months. So it's a great investment. It will pay off within a short time.

Still thinking? If you dive in, be prepared to fast-forward from neutral to full capacity: Badiali leads you step by step from understanding your clients, setting up an account, and creating content, to scheduling, marketing, and maximizing what you've designed. HAVE FUN.



No comments:

Post a Comment