Is your life an adventure or ho-hum day after day?
I've experienced both kinds of seasons. In one, you know the routines, get in the car at the same time each morning and return each evening, while attending meetings and fill out forms between. In the other, you wait to see what the day brings and how God will speak to and through you.
My checklist today:
- type at least 10 pages from Alice Wood's diary (from her handwritten notes)
- translate at least 10 pages from Uncle Erich's autobiography
- work on Harmonnaires and family reunions (1/2-1 hour)
- play piano at a CHRISTA luncheon (2 hours)
- option: watch 2 episodes of My Girl (Korean drama)
I love this season! Ralph Waldo Emerson said it well: